How we aim to help You
We aim to provide our clients with a first‑class service, to ensure that their relationship with us is a positive experience. To this end, we aim to:
- Work with you to identify your needs and objectives.
- Help you to attain a thorough understanding of the choices open to you, and how our proposed solution fits your needs.
- Implement the agreed strategy in a timely fashion.
- Agree the level of ongoing service you feel comfortable with and keep your investments under review.
- Act at all times in compliance with the rules set out by the Financial Conduct Authority ‑ These rules are there to protect you, our client, and to ensure that you are treated properly and fairly.
What if it goes wrong?
All organisations are staffed by people, and occasionally people, with the best will in the world, make mistakes. If anything does go wrong, or you are unhappy in any way, please tell us, and we’ll do our utmost to put it right. We can offer to bend over backwards to provide you with the service you want, and to treat any complaint with the seriousness it deserves.
As a last resort, like all financial advisers, we have a formal complaints procedure, copies of which are available on request, and ultimately you have recourse to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).